123 HP Envy 7800 First Time Printer Setup
To complete the 123.hp.com/envy7800 printer setup the primary step which involves instructions are following.
- Firstly place the printer on flat surface and from the printer box remove the 123.hp.com/envy7800 printer device.
- Remove all the tapes from the 123 hp setup 7800 device.
- Now connect one side of power cord to 123 hp 7800 printer and plug the other side to power socket for charging the hp printer device.
- Then Press the power button to power on the HP Envy 7800 printer device.
- Now in your hp printer device lift up the ink Cartridge access door .
- Take out the ink cartridge from its package and place it in ink cartridge slot. Make sure to place the hp Envy 7800 ink cartridge on its respective slot.
- Then close the ink Cartridge access door.
- Now Open the paper input tray to load papers for printing in your 123.hp.com/setup 7800 printer device.
- Then Place stack of papers of same size in paper tray, and slide down with paper slider to align the papers.
- Now close the paper input tray.
- Now the primary setup of hp envy 7800 printer device is complete, now download HP Envy 7800 Printer driver to augment the performance of the printer.