Hp Envy 5055 Printer Setup
- Open your printer box by eliminating the bands and protecting lines. And, later pull the printer off the parcel.
- Verify that you own all the parts in the printer guidebook. If not return the package to the vendor.
- After verifying the parts, follow the printer for lines and other packing materials. Eliminate it correctly without omitting anything on the printer and its parts.
- Central parts of the printer will also own packing materials that want to be cleared.
- Get the power cord that you received and verify the ends. Locate the end which wants to be connected to the printer and wall exit.
- Connect the ends respectively and switch on the switch. Wait for a minute till the printer completes the startup routine.
- Once the printer gives a steady-state, you want to fill up the input plate with the specified amount of paper.
- To locate the recommended media type, go by the printer manual. With the assistance of the guidance provided, select papers.
- During inserting papers, you should be careful about the permitted paper height on the paper plate.
- Following that, put the ink cartridges into the slots by checking the color systems on them.
- Lastly, fixed choices such as date, time, language, and infinite. You can bound this step if you don’t need to set it.
WIRELESS PROTECTED SETUP
Setup Envy 5055 printer using WiFi Protected Setup
- Explore the guidance provided here for the Wireless protecting Setup. For this process, you want to think out the Wireless icon on the control panel.
- Once you have snapped, look for the guidance on the screen. Then, download the HP Envy 5055 use software and utilize the guidance displayed to install the program.
- Enter the SSID and password for the chosen network and connect the printer and PC.
- And then, allow the WPS button on the router. Now, you can select your printer while printing, faxing, and scanning
To Connect hp.com/Envy 5055 Printer utilizing the Push Button
- You can utilize the WPS push button method only if the following criteria are fulfilled.
- The selected printer and wireless router should be able to operate with the WPS push button method.
- If you need to explain that the printer and PC are supporting the WPS button method, read the guidebooks to cross-check.
- The wireless router that you are utilizing for the connection should own a physical WPS button.
- And, the network should utilize the ensured form of the password such as WPA2 or WPA.
- The unsupported router that does not own the WPA security key cannot work on the WPS push mode.
- If the router is still using the vendor’s want for the name of the network, it will not operate on the WPS (wifi protected setup) pushbutton process.
- For connecting the printer over the WPS, touch the button and wait for 2 or 3 minutes. Your printer will be connected to the network utilizing the wireless router.
To Connect HP Envy 5055 Printer utilizing the Pin process
- The first step should be removing the printer from the box and arranging the elements of the printer concurrently.
- Connect the power cords and turn on the printer to put it in working condition before you continue.
- Keep the printer available by installing the printer driver on it. Permit the device to complete the startup routine, and also print the arrangement page which finish the Hp printer setup.
- If you are fighting during the printer setup, suggest to you HP Envy 5055 printer setup section.
- Presently, go on to connection process choice. It is the most important section where you want to choose the connection type carefully for the successful connection installation.
- When your connection type is WPS, you want to choose from two methods. In this part, we have talked about connection steps for WPS PIN mode.
- From the network message section, select the network and enter the PIN number for that distinct network.
HP Envy 5055 printer setup AirPrint
HP AirPrint technology is a new technology that eases the printing work simpler at utilizing the MAC OS. Generally, You want an Apple iOS v4.2 and the next OS in mobile arises with AirPrint, a mobile printing solution. iPhone, iPod, iPad, and other smart devices can be utilized by catching up on a wireless network. Make the AirPrint Setup method simple with the following guidance.
HP Envy 5055 printer AirPrint Setup in Apple iOS device
For AirPrint Setup, ensure you have iOS 4.2 and while versions on your Apple gadget. Both devices such as the Hp Envy 5055 printer and the PC system should be added to the same interface. Next, You can utilize both Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct to connect the gadget.
123 HP Envy 5055 printer AirPrint setup in Wireless connection
To set up on a wireless network association, you want to separate the USB cable or Ethernet cable. In your Envy 5055 printer control panel, choose Setup, Network, or Wireless → Wireless Setup Wizard and follow on the instruction that comes into view on the screen
HP Envy 5055 printer AirPrint setup in Wi-Fi or HP Wireless Direct connection setup
To begin with, touch the Wi-Fi Direct/ HP Wireless direct button in the control panel menu settings and press Wi-Fi Direct. Next to that, the blue light next to WiFi or HP Wireless Direct Button begins to flicker. To Finish the AirPrint setup, Snap Wi-Fi by choosing Wi-Fi. Next, select your favored printer device from the network optional file.
Print from HP Envy 5055 printer to the Apple devices
Switch on your printer and save it in an available state. Ensure that your printer is not in sleep mode. Select the file which you need to print and snap the Action icon in the display menu choices. You can want any type of documents to print utilizing your HP Envy 5055 printer. It may be a report, image, mail, or websites; the HP Envy 5055 printer prints any type of document. Snap Print or the print icon and snap Select Printer to choose your printer from the file. To modify other settings you can snap the Options menu and modify settings like paper size and more. Click Print after choosing the number of copies.
HP AirPrint setup in Mac OS
- Turn on your HP Envy 5055 printer and connect the PC utilizing any of the connectivity process ready. The connectivity process can be wireless, wired, or USB.
- Download the HP Envy 5055 printer software in this site of support.hp.com and install the printer program on your Mac PC.
- Next, the software establishment, select the report that you need to print. Open the report or image, snap File, and snap Print.
- To include the AirPrint printer to the Mac Printer file, snap the Apple menu, snap System Preferences, and next snap Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Verify whether your HP Envy 5055 printer is shown in the Printers menu. If not, add the printer in the file and proceed.
- Ensure that AirPrint or Safe AirPrint is put on a show in the Use or Print Utilizing menu and snap Add. Select the report that you need to print by snapping File and click Print