HP Scanner Driver Download and Install for Windows Computer
If you want to keep your HP scanner in good condition, or to fix its driver problems, you need to update the driver for your scanner.
To update your HP scanner driver
Here are three simple and safe methods to update your HP scanner driver.
1. Update your HP scanner driver using Device Manager
2. Download your HP scanner driver from HP
3. Update your HP scanner driver automatically
Method 1: Update your HP scanner driver using Device Manager
You can use Device Manager to update your HP Scanner driver. To do so:
· Press the Windows logo key and R on your keyboard to launch the Run box.
· Type “devmgmt.msc” and then press Enter on your keyboard.
· Double-click the imaging devices. Right-click the scanner and click Update driver.
· Click Automatic Search for updated driver software.
· Wait for your computer to update the driver for you.
Method 2: Download your HP scanner driver from HP
You can download your HP scanner driver from HP and install it on your own. To do so:
· Go to HP’s official website and search for your scanner model.
· Go to your scanner driver download page and download the correct and latest driver on your computer.
· Download the driver for your Windows system variant. You need to know what computer is running on your computer – be it Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32 bit or 64-bit version.
· Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
Method 3: Update your HP scanner driver automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience, or skills to manually update your driver, you can do so automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically identify your system and find the right drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly which computer your computer is running, you don’t want to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t have to worry about making a mistake while installing.
You can download and install your drivers using the free or pro version of Driver Easy. But in Pro version it only takes 2 clicks (and you get full support and 30 day money back guarantee):
· Download and Install Driver Easily
· Enable Driver Easy and click the Scan button now. Driver Easy then scans your computer and detects any problem drivers.
· Click the Update button next to the HP scanner and download the latest and correct driver for it. You can click the Update All button in the lower right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version – an update will be prompted when you click Update All).
If you have updated your driver with Driver Easy but your driver problems persist, please contact the Driver Easy support team at 123-hpenvy.net. You should link to the URL of this article so that they can help you better.